Monday, July 7, 2008

First Day


This is my class. I have 20 students, mostly from Lithuania, a few from Poland and a few from Latvia.


Sandy and Peter came by this morning, and took these pictures.
They are all advanced, about as high a level as we'll place students here, so their English is quite good. They make some mistakes that native speakers would never make, but then again, they can make themselves understood quite well.
I will have these 20 for 3 hours every morning. And I am hoping some will come to the discussion group that Sandy and I will lead on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

1 comment:

cons said...

Ange: We got the prayer request and will be praying for your testimony and discussion groups. Been reading your blog (as has E) and enjoying the updates very much. The pics are always great, too! Everything looks so beautiful. Peter, as always, looks so happy : ) Will keep praying for all! Love, Cons